Peter Stonelake MEng ACIL
- Fees: €6 per page (of 1800 characters incl.spaces) with discount for large pieces of work - please ask for details
- I generally proofread and correct for British English, as it is my native language
- I have a solid knowledge of Bosnian/Croatian/Montenegrin/Serbian, therefore can re-translate bad translations if the original is available.
- It is generally not economical at the moment for me to offer a full translation service, as local translators charge a lower rate, but I can suggest local translators.
- Prices are liable to be higher for: urgent work which requires me to postpone other work; highly specialised texts or literary works (for example, poetry). Please contact me with details for a price: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As a native English speaker, naturally my rates will be different than local tutors.
- Standard rate: €20 per hour, with detailed feedback on grammatical errors and areas for improvement.
- 1998 — Graduated from the University of Nottingham with a Master of Engineering in Civil Engineering (with honours)
- 2001 — Obtained a diploma in Russian language from the Chartered Institute of Linguists, London (Examinations in Languages for International Communication); and professional designation: Associate of the Chartered Institute of Linguists (ACIL)
- 2007 — Obtained CELTA (Cambridge Level 4 Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) certification at the International House, Budapest
- 1998-2002: Analyst/Programmer, ZEDA Ltd (COBOL, Visual Basic, web programming)
- 2003-2004: Web designer, IFES Serbia & Montenegro
- 2005-2010: Language assistant, University of Montenegro, Niksic
- 2007: Teacher, Oxford Center for Languages, Podgorica
- 2011: Teacher, Polyglot Language School, Niksic
- 2011-present: Proofreader, tutor & web designer, Prava Mjera, Niksic
All rights reserved ©MMXIX. Page updated 11 Jun 2019Share