Nikšić Reformed Biblical Church
- Address: Narodne omladine 26, Niksic (roughly opposite 'Panonka') GPS coords: 42.77743056; 18.95775556
- Sunday liturgy - 10.00 & 18.00
- Our morning services are streamed live on the church's Facebook page @biblijskahz, and then later also placed on the church's YouTube channel Biblijska hriscanska zajednica.
- Our midweek prayer meeting is currently carried out via the Zoom platform. For more information please email me.
- The students' Christian Union EUS is meeting in person and on Zoom, with meetings recorded and later uploaded to EUS's YouTube channel.
- Camp Monty: this summer project started out in 2007 just as a basketball training camp, with professional trainers coming from the USA. Since then it has expanded provide English language teaching, crafts workshops and in cooperation with Niksic Football Club to provide football coaching for many different ages. In 2011 they added tennis also to the programme. In the evening there is a Bible-based programme and various fun activities. It is run by Life Impact for Eternity, whose director is Eric Murphy and usually takes place in the first week of August. In 2013, after the closure of the Hotel Onogost, it has moved to Scena 213 and the university building. In 2020, the camp was cancelled due to Covid-19, but we hope to return with a full programme in 2021!
- English language camp (cancelled until summer 2021): after the first English language camp back in 2001 at the ski lodge at Vucje, we have been holding this summer camp in cooperation with students from the UK. While this did not run in 2019, and in 2020 we had to cancel this because of the pandemic, for 2021 are planning a series of events in Niksic, along with a few days away in the mountains. The programme involves English lessons, Bible studies, sports activities, cultural events, and more.
- Christmas Boxes: this is a project organised and financed by Samaritan's Purse, and realised in Montenegro by several protestant churches. This has been running for many years now, and these boxes of presents are distributed to children and families during the period around New Year and Orthodox Christmas (7th Jan). These shoeboxes of presents are given by Christian families and individuals from many countries, to share their material blessings with children in this country and many other parts of eastern and southern Europe. For Christmas and New Year 2020/21 currently nothing is certain because of the pandemic.
Evangelical churches / organisations in Montenegro
- Word of Life (Brethren), Spira Mugoša 9, Stara Varoš, Podgorica
- Christ's Gospel Church (Pentecostal), Kralja Nikole 264, Podgorica
- Roma Fellowship, Konik
- Biblical Christian Church, Niksic (Reformed)
- Pentecostal Fellowship, Kamenari
- Dobra vijest (Good News), Bijelo Polje
- Mozaik, Bar - non-denominational